Since 1989, FACET’s Mission, Vision, Values, and Goals have attracted over 700 members, creating a community of faculty across campus and discipline. FACET campuses include all Indiana University campuses and Purdue Fort Wayne. FACET welcomes new members each year via a process of nomination, application, and selection.
FACET seeks to identify faculty who have:
- A record of and continuing pursuit of excellence in teaching, support of student learning, and helping colleagues to excel in teaching.
- A commitment to their own continuing growth through reflection.
- A willingness to advocate for the importance of teaching and learning — locally, regionally, and/or nationally.
- Advanced the craft of teaching through efforts in the scholarship of teaching and learning.
- Demonstrated a willingness to continue involvement in teaching activities, specifically FACET activities.
Nomination deadlines vary by campus.
All nominations are due to your campus associate director(s) by:
IU Bloomington—June 1, 2022
IU East—April 15, 2022
IU Kokomo—May 15, 2022
IU Northwest—May 15, 2022
FACET Fort Wayne—April 1, 2022
IUPUI and IUPUC—September 10, 2022
IU South Bend—May 15, 2022
IU Southeast—April 15, 2022