FACET’s Annual Retreat brings together FACET members from every IU campus for a weekend of revitalization and professional development.
Starting in 2013 FACET began inviting all IU faculty to participate in the retreat’s Saturday workshops, lectures, and discussions.
The retreat provides opportunity to:
- Learn how to address challenges in collegiate teaching from other FACET members and leaders in higher education
- Develop and share strategies to enhance pedagogy and practice
- Meet colleagues with whom you can exchange ideas and stay in touch after the retreat
- Recognize excellence in teaching as we induct our new members and service on behalf of teaching as we present the P.A. Mack Award
- Share the Mack Fellows’ research and introduce the new cohort of fellows