FACET’s Annual Retreat brings together FACET members from every IU campus for renewal and professional development. Starting in 2013, FACET began inviting all IU faculty to participate in the retreat’s workshops, lectures, and discussions.
The retreat provides opportunities to:
- Develop and share strategies to enhance pedagogy and practice
- Meet colleagues to exchange ideas and build lasting connections beyond the retreat
- Enjoy the company of faculty who are committed to teaching excellence and student learning
- Celebrate our new members at the Induction Ceremony, and faculty who bring passion, innovation, and creativity to the classroom to promote student success at the Innovate Awards Ceremony
- Recognize distinguished service on behalf of teaching as we present the P.A. Mack Award
- Learn about the Mack Fellows’ research and progress on Leadership Institute initiatives