The theme for FALCON 2017 is Exploring the Future of TEaCHing: Innovative TECHniques in Higher Education. Please propose a session for one of four tracks: What's it like, Managing tech challenges, Optimal online options, and Enhancing traditional teaching with technology.
- Session presenters should engage rather than tell.
- Sessions should be planned for 60 minutes.
- This year's presenters will also prepare a one page, 500-word-or-less quick hit handout that describes in replicable steps the use of technology addressed in their session. The handouts do not need to be composed as part of the proposal; however, the Quick Hits will be considered for publication in the Journal of Teaching and Learning with Technology.
- The deadline for proposals is June 15th.
- A committee will review the proposals and send notifications by July 24, 2017.
- Proposals will be blind reviewed.