The deadline to submit a proposal for Quick Hits Teaching with Digital Humanities has been extended. Please submit a 300-word-limit proposal by October 28, 2017. Once a proposal is accepted, the authors will be notified. Final manuscripts of 1500-2500 words will be due by December 1, 2017.
The Faculty Academy on Excellence in Teaching is issuing this Call For Papers seeking contributions for a new edited collection entitled Quick Hits: Teaching with Digital Humanities to be published by Indiana University Press. Teaching with Digital Humanities aims to introduce faculty, administrators, and staff to ways in which digital techniques from the arts, humanities, and social sciences can be incorporated in the classroom at the undergraduate and graduate level to enhance learning and professional development experiences for students and faculty alike. We are currently seeking contributions, with a particular interest in work relating to:
• Supporting Teaching With Digital Humanities On Campus
• Overview Of Ways To Teach With Digital Humanities
• Creating Digital Resources With Classes
• Digital Mapping In The Classroom
• Using Digital Humanities to Engage Classes In Public Scholarship, Community-Based Projects, or Professional Skills Development
• Teaching With Augmented Realities And Multi-Media Components
To learn more about the project, please contact co-editors Christopher Young (email@example.com) and Emma Annette Wilson (firstname.lastname@example.org).